January 21, 2018, 03:00:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 1994  (Read 7287 times)
dapengmingwang
Primus
Demi Precentor

Singapore Singapore

我終於知道曲終人散的寂寞 只有傷心人才有

View Profile WWW
« on: March 24, 2011, 09:04:55 AM »

I don't normally read the Temasek Review Terbalik Revue. But in spite of all the filters I set, this got through so that's why I am reposting it.

I persnally don't really care about all the restrictions this government gahmen place on pro-homosexual activities, just reposting the article in full as the credit belongs to the author, not me

« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 09:33:28 AM by Grievous » Logged

我終於知道曲終人散的寂寞 只有傷心人才有...
Blog
dapengmingwang
Primus
Demi Precentor

Singapore Singapore

我終於知道曲終人散的寂寞 只有傷心人才有

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 09:25:32 AM »

【Part 2】
Mar 2004: The Government revokes the permanent residency of SIA pilot Captain Ryan Goh after the Ministry deemed him an "undesirable" immigrant. SM Lee Kuan Yew had previously singled him out as "the instigator" to get the previous leaders of the pilots union sacked.

Mar 2004: Drama group The Fun Stage's planned series of talks and forums on gay representation, entitled

我終於知道曲終人散的寂寞 只有傷心人才有...
Blog
dapengmingwang
Primus
Demi Precentor

Singapore Singapore

我終於知道曲終人散的寂寞 只有傷心人才有

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 09:27:38 AM »

【Part 3】
Jan 2007: Former Solicitor-General and exiled dissident Francis T. Seow publishes a book entitled

我終於知道曲終人散的寂寞 只有傷心人才有...
Blog
dapengmingwang
Primus
Demi Precentor

Singapore Singapore

我終於知道曲終人散的寂寞 只有傷心人才有

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2011, 09:28:41 AM »

【Part 4】
Jan 2010: In rejecting allegations by Human Rights Watch that Singapore is a "politically repressive state", the government says that "Singapore is a democratic state with a clean and transparent government, whose public officials are held responsible against the highest standards of probity and integrity." The group had also criticised the mandatory death penalty, the ban on street protests and laws that permitting caning and detention without trial.

Feb 2010: Ten months after its application, advocacy group Singaporeans For Democracy is gazetted a political association, but not before authorities amended its constitution to prohibit the group from any affiliation with political parties and foreign persons who "interfere in Singapore's domestic politics."

Mar 2010: Dr Chee Soon Juan, Gandhi Ambalam and Chee Siok Chin begin serving another one-week prison term each after being found guilty by District Judge Toh Yung Cheong for attempting to participate in a procession during the WB-IMF meeting in September 2006. Co-defendant Teoh Tian Jing is also found guilty.

Mar 2010: Ten people who were part of a group of 18 who participated in a

我終於知道曲終人散的寂寞 只有傷心人才有...
Blog
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: