February 24, 2018, 10:16:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: X-Men III  (Read 9734 times)
Zangetsu
Initiate

Soul Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2006, 10:04:52 PM »

for me, i really didn't like Xmen not because he conveniently chop 3 characters off the chart. but more of the storyline. and the so call 'bird'man whose only appearances is to show off his body and flying skills. and the so called army magneto has are all the bengs and lians. there are just too many lame characters around.
dapengmingwang
Primus
Demi Precentor

Singapore Singapore

我終於知道曲終人散的寂寞 只有傷心人才有

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2006, 10:20:41 PM »

for me, i really didn't like Xmen not because he conveniently chop 3 characters off the chart. but more of the storyline. and the so call 'bird'man whose only appearances is to show off his body and flying skills. and the so called army magneto has are all the bengs and lians. there are just too many lame characters around.

They are pawns. And typically, even in gangster movies, it's the beng-lians that die first before they even get to the high level of the gang. Tongue

Here's another SPOILER:

When Magneto was moving the bridge, it was DAY TIME. Once the bridge landed on Alcatraz, it's suddenly night. I never realised that there's any part on this planet that turns so rapidly from day to night.  Grin

我終於知道曲終人散的寂寞 只有傷心人才有...
Blog
Zangetsu
Initiate

Soul Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2006, 11:26:56 AM »

then we have to endure another Axe Men moive. Axe Men 4 : The return of Pro X
timsum
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2006, 03:48:36 AM »

x-man 3 is good lah!!!! how come u dun like?Huh?Huh?
Zangetsu
Initiate

Soul Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2006, 08:58:17 AM »

They are pawns. And typically, even in gangster movies, it's the beng-lians that die first before they even get to the high level of the gang. Tongue

Here's another SPOILER:

When Magneto was moving the bridge, it was DAY TIME. Once the bridge landed on Alcatraz, it's suddenly night. I never realised that there's any part on this planet that turns so rapidly from day to night.  Grin

y not they just hijack a boat or something?
dapengmingwang
Primus
Demi Precentor

Singapore Singapore

我終於知道曲終人散的寂寞 只有傷心人才有

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2006, 09:12:04 AM »

y not they just hijack a boat or something?

Because they want to show off their powers mah. To be frank, if they hijacked a boat people will wonder why they didn't do something more dramatic.

Anyway, for those who missed that last bit after the credits, this is it. <- * click *
« Last Edit: June 01, 2006, 08:21:42 AM by Grievous » Logged

我終於知道曲終人散的寂寞 只有傷心人才有...
Blog
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: