October 22, 2017, 02:09:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fav Video/PC Games  (Read 9929 times)
priss
Acolyte

Singapore Singapore

nocturne's whore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2006, 03:08:31 AM »

Ohhh.. another game.

WORMS! I loved playing it while you're "high". It's so hilarious sometimes... hahaha (must play with your friends, play alone a bit sian)

SanNiang
Acolyte

Singapore Singapore

-- 秀才遇到 PIG --

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2006, 10:37:59 PM »

hahah talking about necromancers is really fun. On the one hand they are the PK-ers like the bone sprits necros .. and on the other hand they can be teh cause of lag when u encounter a zoo keeper LOL

I remember I have one that summons 20+ skeletons (2 types? the elemental magi skeletons and the melee ones) and revive anothe 36 dead monsters LOL
nocturne
Acolyte

神仙羊肉 (魔/MoG)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2006, 10:53:42 PM »

The 1.1+ Necs are the only ones that can take on Hell Baal Solo. It's obscene.

This is my collection of the only Chinese words I can read. 一二三四五六七八九東南西北中發
Pip
ROM
Initiate

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2006, 02:17:33 AM »

Hey, lotsa necros here!

After nerfing corpse explosion, necros were only viable after they beefed up the summons and added skill syncs. I was quite sore with that nerf, coz I put a full 20 points into CE...hehehe
Made a zoomancer in 1.10, wah, solid.
Previously, you can summon like 20+ skel fighters and 20+ skel mages, but they drop like flies. If you had to rely on bone spear or bone spirits for your kills, might as well use sorceress. Now with 10 skel warriors, 1 might merc and a golem, you can walk all over Bhaal. Clay golem to slow Bhaal down, cast decrepify to slow him down even more. If can get Enigma, even better, tele right on top of Bhaal so that all your summons attack at the same time. Also gotta love the bug with marrowwalk boots.

nocturne
Acolyte

神仙羊肉 (魔/MoG)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2006, 02:33:58 AM »

I only played Zons, never Necs. Standard Bowazons and a Javazon when I started hardcore (need the shield).

With a Stormshield, armor, dodge, merc + valk, you're not supposed to get hit twice in a row.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2006, 01:10:56 AM by nocturne » Logged

SanNiang
Acolyte

Singapore Singapore

-- 秀才遇到 PIG --

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2006, 09:16:55 PM »

hahaha talking about Zon reminds me of a "hacked" ring in Asia servre during the .08 or 0.09 days ... where it added like 20 bow skills (or more?) to a Zon. So having 2 of such ring 1 on each hand will makes the zon able to fire 40+ arrows from 1 point of multipe arrow ... much like covering a semi-circle ....

My friend showed me how he goes around killing cows like cutting leaves LOL i was so amazed

ya i know ... its cheating ... but well its kinda fun when ever I recall of it ... too bad that ring never manage to get to US East and West server so I did not get to use it ... but well we got occulus ring on US servers too hehehe
Sora Ai
Initiate

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2006, 11:26:16 PM »

Fave games are:

1) Pac Man
2) Alley Cat

For the reason that they are simple yet addictive games.  Wink
nocturne
Acolyte

神仙羊肉 (魔/MoG)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2006, 01:13:11 AM »

I remember playing a game called Alley Cat, but I don't remember the game at all. I also have a vague memory of computer "music". Gosh, games were bad before Soundblaster.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: