October 22, 2017, 02:12:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PAP Governemnt Don't trust us, do They?  (Read 18998 times)
Lai CF
Initiate

View Profile
« on: June 03, 2006, 04:16:02 PM »

Well....Iunderstand that when my sons reach 13-years old, their passportscan only be validfor 2-years instead of the normal 5 or 10 year.

And I got topost a bond of S$75,000 per son incase they wanted to study oversea before doing their NSS.

Surely the whole SIngapore cannot be all "quitters" as if our MALE willrun away once they are out of the country?

Surely that after their fathers had proven their loyalty to the country by completing their NSS. they still don't trust their loyal citizen's offsprings?

isn't this S$75,000 bond is like during the Middle Age when kings demanded hostages to ensure good behavior from their powerful barons and earls?

And if Singapore is sure a fine place as PAP Government said,when like Rwanda, we don't rape little girls here 'for a little bit of excitement", surely after 40-year sof nation-building, our Young will definitely returned home after completing their oversea studies?

What is S$75,000 to a millionaire and what is S$75,000 to a HDB working class?

Isn't this S$75,000 punitive punishments are more hurtful to a working class than to a millionaire, which is actually "loose change"and maybe less than the daily interest they earn fromtheir bank accounts?

And PAP said there is no more "one size fit all" policy?

Again the question PAP should ask:

Why should they use coercion to ensure that theri citizen will not run away from Singapore?

An admission of the failure of 40-years of nation-building, which saw SIngapore being proclaimed by PAP, and clasified by UN as 'developed", that the new generations of Singpaoreans do not consider SIngapore as home?

That is, better to be a 2nd class citizen elsewhere than being a 1st class citizen in Singapore?

moshedyan
Acolyte

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2006, 08:05:40 PM »

well?
my nephew had that same problemo
while residing in suzhouz
they want two
gurantors
my sister
and me
and they expected
that i am employed
and wellpaid
if i want to be a gurantor for my nephew
what do they want from us?
an advance $75,000 in hard cold ca$h?
dapengmingwang
Primus
Demi Precentor

Singapore Singapore

我終於知道曲終人散的寂寞 只有傷心人才有

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2006, 08:25:29 AM »

In simpler terms, people who are poor or 'un-talented' should just resign to their fate and serve their national service.

我終於知道曲終人散的寂寞 只有傷心人才有...
Blog
Magus
ROM
Acolyte

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2006, 05:23:27 AM »

Those who are talented apparently also must be resigned to their fate. Ask Ike See.

No, just like anywhere else, it's the poor who get screwed.
dapengmingwang
Primus
Demi Precentor

Singapore Singapore

我終於知道曲終人散的寂寞 只有傷心人才有

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2006, 07:20:57 PM »

Those who are talented apparently also must be resigned to their fate. Ask Ike See.

No, just like anywhere else, it's the poor who get screwed.

Well, if he is truly talented, 2 years of NS won't stop him.

我終於知道曲終人散的寂寞 只有傷心人才有...
Blog
Magus
ROM
Acolyte

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2006, 10:33:03 PM »

I don't have that much sympathy with the "no time, too old" argument, but I can see worries about him damaging his hands being valid.
dapengmingwang
Primus
Demi Precentor

Singapore Singapore

我終於知道曲終人散的寂寞 只有傷心人才有

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2006, 10:42:57 PM »

Well, if his hands are gone then he can blame God for jealousy.

我終於知道曲終人散的寂寞 只有傷心人才有...
Blog
Lai CF
Initiate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2007, 11:44:50 AM »

Oh well.....Ah Loong still don't trust us to take care of ourself when we are over-85 year old.

Like an excellent 2nd car salesman, our lovely PAP Government "persuaded" us that we need Longetivity Insurance or else "Singapore will be finished".

But the worst bit of it all that Ah Loong so distrusted us SIngaporeans from dying off before we 85 year old.

perhapshis mathematician-trained mind did nto trust WHO Yearbook 2007 that said SIngapaore male has an average life-span of 78 year old, and female has 82-year old life-span?

I love Nanny who so lovingly taking care of mind well-being. Can I screwed her as well?
dapengmingwang
Primus
Demi Precentor

Singapore Singapore

我終於知道曲終人散的寂寞 只有傷心人才有

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2007, 07:16:41 PM »

Your Nanny screws you everyday with new sex stunts she invented.... like COE and ERP. Anyway, this gover-min would want us to believe they are doing so to take care of us, when they are actually doing it to take care of the money lah.

我終於知道曲終人散的寂寞 只有傷心人才有...
Blog
Lai CF
Initiate

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2007, 08:55:35 PM »

Ain't it the truth, nothing but the truth, so help me God. Certainly PAP Government will not help you.

Fools and money will soon part. Singaporeans and Ah Loong?
dapengmingwang
Primus
Demi Precentor

Singapore Singapore

我終於知道曲終人散的寂寞 只有傷心人才有

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2007, 12:38:54 AM »

Currently, 66.6% of them decided they can't live without Ah Loong. Smiley

我終於知道曲終人散的寂寞 只有傷心人才有...
Blog
Lai CF
Initiate

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2007, 07:37:34 AM »

Currently, 66.6% of them decided they can't live without Ah Loong. Smiley

Lies, damned lies, and statistics.

It is based on the principle of: "if ain't broke, don't fix it".

if thereis no Aternative party, better tolive with the Devil you know, rather than one don't.

What choice do Singaporeans have where the ineptness of Low Thia Kiang and Chaim See Tong are there for all to see?
Like it isa serious business and we got "Gomez -gate", not once but TWICE IN A ROW of "filing errors"?

Where Chaim See Tong is only interested in potong pasir, nthing more, nothing less, and rest of SIngaporecan hang itself?

And deja vu.....like SDP on the vege of something.....it splitted.
And WP is on the verge of something...it splitted...

Didn't it proved 66.6% is correct to stick with PAP where it is a circus in the political arena?

Currently, 66.6% does not have a choice or simply cowed by the FEAR FACTOR, the fear of the "Unknown".

When will all these Alternative Parties became "Known"?

GE2010/11 is not too far away.

And yet..........are they still in their woodwork?

Like Palvovian Dog, start salivating only at the ***GOOONG***of the Election Bell?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: